museum flats | 5715 Almeda, Houston, Texas 77004
Museum Flats is the latest in upscale, metropolitan living. Its brilliant blend of charming, rustic elements and aimless contemporary design provides an ideal backdrop for stylish living.
Boasting an open floor plan concept, refined functionality, and state-of-the-art amenities, this six-story mid-rise is unmatched in its stunning detail and design.
live. work. play.
Ideally situated near the Museum District, Museum Flats is just moments from many many of the city's finest attractions. Enjoy easy access to Hermann Park and Golf Course, as well as the Houston Zoo and Rice University.
Hop on the METRORail or 288 for a quick comment to downtown amenities and the Texas Medical Center. For upscale, metropolitan living, Museum Flats is the ultimate place to call home.
Museum Flats is constructed from cast-in-place concrete and post tension concrete flooring. This is in comparison to most condominiums and townhouses that are wood frame construction.
Concrete is stronger and a far superior, construction material. It yields increased sound isolation and energy efficiency.
other exclusive features
Live in a community that has all the comforts you deserve in a desirable, convenient neighborhood made for living life to the fullest. Museum Flats can make it possible.
- Texas Hill Country stone facade
- 6 spacious open floor plans
- One- and Two-Bedroom options
- Privacy - only 6 homes per floor
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Stone countertops
- Designer hardware and plumbing fixtures
- Wood flooring available in several finishes
- Spacious private balconies, some with views of downtown
- Reserved parking in accessed-controlled garage
- Extremely low monthly maintenance fees
- Separate storage units available
Additionally, high efficiency, double-paned commercial grade windows reduce noise and save energy. The combination of a stone facade, concrete construction and commercial grade window system provides a quieter, efficient and more peaceful living environment.